Saturday, March 22, 2014

Favorites 3-21

Whew! This week has been one heck of a week! Elliot has been sick with a stomach bug all week which has kept us home for most of the week. We've still managed to have some good moments. Here are some favorites from the week.

1. We've moved on from Army crawling

2. This one is from last week, but since we were gone I didn't get to my favorites so here you are!
Elliot loved having his uncle Ross visit! Loved seeing the world from that high!
3. I know I posted it earlier in the week but my surprise dinner for my 30th birthday was for sure a highlight of the week. It was so much fun!

4. Along with regular crawling, Elliot learned how to kneel this week. Seriously, kiddo slow down!

5. When I put Elliot in his crib for his naps he moves and crawls now and goes between sitting and laying finding ways to fight his sleep. Yesterday, he apparently got really tired while sitting and just decided to bend over. It was so funny and when he woke up he was so confused! Video monitors are awesome otherwise I wouldn't be able to watch any of this :) 


Have a great weekend!

Mindy




No comments:

Post a Comment