Monday, January 26, 2015

Elliot Lately

Wow it has been awhile since I've written anything on here! After being in Minnesota for 3 weeks and adjusting to being back here, time just got away from me.

I thought I would share some of the things Elliot has been up to and things he's been saying. the kid seriously cracks us up.

Whenever he wants you to sit by him, he looks at us and says "by you" which comes out more like "by ya." It is impossible to not go and snuggle or sit by him.

Whenever he wants our attention he will grab our hand and say "come on mama/papa"

He loves pushing the button on the coffee maker in the morning to make my coffee. Now in the morning he walks over to the coffee maker and says "mama cupa?" As in cup of :)

He loves helping me cook. Here he is making sure the cheese sauce for the gnocchi tasted okay ;)



And baking cookies with Bente 


He also loves doing yoga with me, or as he says "oga" This is his best down dog. Which he calls dow dog


And here is a cute picture just because


I promise it won't be so long before I post again! 

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment