Friday, February 20, 2015

Favorites 2-20

It's been awhile since I've done a weekly favorites post. So I thought I would do one today.

1. I love that Elliot has so many little friends here. He has one little friend Eloise that is always wanting to hold his hand. It is seriously so sweet.

Navigating the playground together

Not a problem that E can't reach the peddles, Eloise helps him out
2. Elliot had his first class at The Little Gym this week and he loved it so much! I am so glad we decided to sign up Two of his friends(Eloise and Evie) are in his class and I was a little afraid he would only want to be with the people he knows, but I don't even think he realized they were in his class. He loved jumping around and swinging from everything. He is definitely all boy :) 

3. With less than 5 month to go until we move back to the US, Brent and I have been in serious travel planning mode. We have some really fun trips in the works this spring/early summer that I am hoping all work out. 

4. We have nothing planned this weekend! Brent was traveling a few days this week and so all 3 of us are looking forward to some family time. 

5. I never shared this pic of Elliot from last month. We got a little bit of snow one night so he and I went to the park by 8:30 am before it all melted to get some pictures. The picture is a little out of focus but for some reason I still love it and wanted to share :) 



Have a great weekend! 

Mindy 


No comments:

Post a Comment