Wednesday, May 8, 2013

30 Weeks

Baby is a little over 30 weeks now and I can't believe we have a little more than 9 weeks until we meet our little one!!

He/She is about the size of a head of lettuce and is around 18 in and over 3 pounds.  Baby is busy moving around in there especially shortly after I eat and right when I go to bed!  At night we have been able to just watch my belly move and every time it amazes both of us! 

Brent and I have been busy getting the house prepped and I feel like every open space has a sign that there is a little one coming soon
Example:
This little corner is right next to our dining room table, we are finding room wherever we can!

Slowly starting to fill the bookshelves and get baby's room put together

I was out running errands this week and diapers were on sale and couldn't help but buy a few packs.  So strange that buying diapers made it seem so real even though we have bought plenty of other things!

Here is my 28 week picture just for comparison...much bigger in 2 weeks!

Have a good week!




No comments:

Post a Comment