Saturday, October 25, 2014

Favorites 10-24(a day late!)

This week has been a whirlwind! Elliot and I were in Vienna until Thursday(more on that later) so the week just flew by. Here are some favorites from the week.

1. I ran my half marathon on Sunday. It wasn't my greatest race due to a bit of an injury but I finished and in the end that is all that matters.
This years medal
2. Elliot had a lot of new treats in Vienna. Here he is loving his first chocolate chip cookie


3. Yesterday, two of my girlfriends and I had a girls days with in home massages. We all went over to my friend Melissa's house and the masseuse came there. We all took turns watching the kiddos while the other ones got a massage. It was a nice way to end a crazy week. 

4. Elliot spent a good amount of time at the airport like this. Watching all the excitement happen outside :) 

Have a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment