Monday, November 3, 2014

Enjoying the Calm

This weekend we had absolutely nothing planned and we were so excited about it. The weather was gorgeous and we spent a lot of time enjoying what was probably the last weekend in the 60's for awhile. We managed to get a few pics for me to share.

On Friday for Halloween Elliot and I went over to a friends house for a small Halloween party. The kids played outside in costumes and had a great time eating all sorts of orange goodies!
The only picture I got from our party!

Since Halloween is not a big deal here Elliot just wore his skeleton Pjs :)


We spent all of Saturday outside and only came in for E to nap. We were loving the fact the it was November 1st and we were eating lunch outside. 



Feeding cheerios to the ducks



They loved feeding the birds-I kept a very reasonable distance


Sunday E and I started the day with a run while Brent played soccer. We all relaxed and enjoyed the rest of the day. It was really nice to have a calm no plans weekend. I think all 3 of us needed it! 

Enjoy your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment