1. As I have said before, Elliot love construction equipment. One day at the park this week they were doing some work and the kid was ecstatic! We sat and watched them work for a good 15 minutes straight before it was time to go home. Elliot talked and pointed the entire time. Watching the wonder in his eyes is truly awesome.
2. I started my new yoga class this week and it is great! The instructor is a friend of mine(whose little boy is only 3 days older than E) and she does a great job. It feels great to be getting back into yoga and it can only help with my running. Oh, and I signed up for another half marathon this week so I am back in training until January!
3. So technically this picture is from last week but it is great. Elliot was so exhausted after the previous weekend he fell asleep during lunch. Notice the spoon still in his hand :)
4. We have a weekly meet up with my friend Daina and her little girl Bente. As you can see she and Elliot have become little buddies. They did this 100% on their own while we were stopped. Such sweethearts!
5. We have been in travel planning mode the past week. We have some really fun trips coming up in the next 6 months. We are headed to London for Thanksgiving and to see some friends. The Christmas markets will be open so it will put us in the Christmas spirit for our trip back to the US!
Have a wonderful weekend!