Sunday, October 27, 2013

First Babysitter

When we were in Minnesota Elliot had his first babysitter.  I had an appointment to get my hair cut so my sister in law Kristin took care of E for me.  They live super close to my hairdresser so it was perfect.   I knew he was going to be in great hands but it was still tough for me to leave him!  I found myself telling Kristin all of these things and completely forgetting, she has 3 kids of her own and would manage just fine :) 

Quinn was a big help for her mommy :) 

They sent me pictures throughout my haircut which made it much easier!
Lots of smiles for auntie

He did so well and it was good for me to take a couple of hours for myself.  But I sure was happy to see him when I picked him up :)

Thanks Kristin and Quinn for helping me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment