Friday, April 11, 2014

Favorites 4-11

It's been a few weeks since I have done a favorites post! We've been pretty busy the past few weeks and I'm hoping to get back to it! Here are some favorites from the week

1. My parents were in town for about a week and we had such a fun time with them(saving that for another post). On Monday we went to the Keukenhof(again I have another post for you ) and it was the perfect backdrop for some amazing pictures of Elliot.
He's definitely the cutest product of Holland :) 
2. Since my parents were in town Brent and I took advantage of it and went out for dinner. This is the first time since Elliot was born that we went out for a dinner just the 2 of us and man was it nice! It was so nice to be able to just talk and actually be an active listener :) We both wish it was possible to do it more!(we don't have anyone here who can watch Elliot)

3. I love this little t-shirt. 

4. Baby's first kettle bell workout





No comments:

Post a Comment