Thursday, April 18, 2013

Baby Shower #1

Brent and I just got back from our last trip to the US as a family of 2! So crazy!! This trip was a whirlwind and have left us both wondering if we were even home!  We had quite a few events while we were home so I will start in the beginning and break everything up into a few posts.

The first weekend I got home my sister and sister in law hosted a baby shower for me for all of my family.  They had it at a local coffee shop and had a, She's going to Pop theme.  Thankfully my belly cooperated and started "popping" out a few days before the shower

The "Pop" table

Everyone got to take home some things that pop!


I definitely ate more than 1 of these!

Everyone filled out their wishes for Baby A.  It was so sweet!

Violet wanted no part of this picture

All the shower quests

Quinn helping me open presents- Baby is so loved already!

Part of the gift from my mom, drawings that I did in the 7th grade

A cute card from my aunt Nancy

What she wrote on the inside

The shower was so much fun and we feel so blessed that so many people were able to come on celebrate!

I'll be back in a few days with another post and more baby showers :) 

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment