Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Baby Shower #3

The last weekend we were home 4 of my girlfriends threw my a baby shower with my friends. It was so great to see friends and had such a fun time chatting!

It was so fun to see all of the pink and blue decor! When everyone came in they picked a sticker guessing what the gender would be, most people picked girl.  The game we played was reading old wives tales.  Based on my symptoms 50% of the questions said we are having a boy and 50% said we are having a girl...really conclusive :)  

 All of the food was delicious. Of course I made sure to have both a pink and a blue cake pop-just to keep it fair you know :) 

My lovely hosts-Andrea, Jenna, Chelsey and Stephanie So lucky to have all of these ladies as friends!!
Both Andrea and Stephanie each had a little boy 3 weeks before the shower don't they look amazing!!!

Thank you ladies again for a wonderful shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment