Saturday, April 20, 2013

Baby Shower #2

The weekend after my first baby shower(and Easter) was a busy one! On Friday night I hosted a 30th Birthday party for Brent(I will talk about this in another post).  That Saturday Brent's family put together a shower for me and baby.  Then on Sunday we had Violet's baptism, whew we were busy!

My baby shower was held at my sister in law Julie's house with Brent's family(sister, sister in laws, nieces, Aunt and Mom) and my mom all attending.  
We played a super fun multi tasking game and I am disappointed to say Brent was faster than me!

Hanging clothes while holding a baby and talking on the phone 

I like to think my form was better than his :) 

 Soon there will be one more person in these pictures!

 My mom and I

Mom, Me and Mary

 Everyone at the shower

So Brent wanted to take an awkward maternity photo, I could not keep a straight face but the picture is still plenty awkward

It was such a fun day and I am so thankful to all the Anderson's for coming and for everything!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment