Monday, February 24, 2014

Weekend Recap

We had a wonderful weekend over here! The weather was beautiful both days(in the 50's) so we made sure to get out and enjoy the nice weather.

On our walk along the canal on Sunday

The park by our house. Seriously, flowers blooming in February!!

When I went in to get Elliot on Saturday morning, this is how I found him.
I guess his left arm got warm in his sleep :) 


Eliot had his first music class on Saturday and we both had a lot of fun. He loves banging the egg maracas and the dancing around with his mama. It obviously wore him out because with 5 minutes of walking out of the class he was asleep in the stroller. He has NEVER fallen asleep in the stroller before! Brent and I took advantage of it and went on a nice walk around the park. 

On Sunday Brent and Elliot got creative with some new games. Apparently E's toy bin makes for a great ride :) I need to figure out how to post videos so you all can hear his giggles. That is all I heard while I was making dinner and it was the greatest sound. 
Clearly he loved it

Happy Boy
It looks like the nice weather in supposed to stick around this week so Elliot and I will be out enjoying it everyday! 

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment